Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible, amongst others, to:
1. To be in charge of the Administration Division of the Agency and to be responsible for its day-to-day management.
2. To assist in formulating, in line with rules and regulations and best practices, administrative procedures and policies for the Agency and ensuring compliance thereof.
3. To act as Secretary to the Board.
4. To make arrangements of all meetings for the Board and other sub-committees.
5. To represent the Agency on Boards and committees, as and when required.
6. To formulate and direct the implementation of plans and policies relating to industrial relations, discipline, health and safety and staff welfare, etc.
7. To act as mentor and to provide on-the-job training to new recruits in the Administration Division.
8. To liaise with the Agency’s Legal Adviser on all legal issues.
9. To prepare agendas, minutes, reports of Board meetings and other sub-committees and to ensure their safe custody and follow up on decisions taken by the Board.
10. To establish proper administrative and control procedures throughout the Agency and to ensure compliance thereto.
11. To promote and participate in the organisation of programmes, functions and activities aiming at enhancing organisational efficiency and awareness.
12. To be responsible for the timely coordination, editing and publication of the Annual Report of the Board.
13. To provide assistance and support to the general office management.
14. To organise and facilitate meetings, conferences and other special events; coordinate and attend committee meetings, and participate in committee discussions, as appropriate.
15. To use ICT in the performance of his duties.
16. To perform such other duties directly related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from the Administrative Officer in the roles ascribed to him.
In case of a force majeure/public emergency, the Administrative Officer will be required to be available to provide his services to ensure business continuity either through work from home, remote working, working online or work performed through any other IT system.